Matiu's Purple World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facing common people...

Go down

Facing common people... Empty Facing common people...

Post by Matiu Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:31 am

Well, looks like that i am fun of this without problems but it's likely that i have been facing people wich started to involve in own things trough my lifestyle, i have a shovel to bury people's reputation or maybe burying their presence of each community wich tries to cross me up.
I'll be kind of prepared to keep a eye for it.
Facing common people... TOpSzhI
"who has the best shovel here?..."

Last edited by MetalGuy213 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Matiu
Matiu
El Mismisimo Matiu

https://matiuspurpleworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Facing common people... Empty Re: Facing common people...

Post by Matiu Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:47 am

Facing Elegido
the most know ZDWars player of 2010 that i've know thanks of people that knowed this guy from Spain i've faced him somewhere in 2017 with only 4 years separated that i have played since May 2014 during the [V] era.

Back in 2020, i've faced him again and looks like that somehow in 1v1s can't handle it 2 times, one thing that he claims to be a "god tier" player then to get fragged with...
Facing common people... Screenshot_20200120-152508

so... getting slimed in a 1v1 for the 1st time it doesn't even makes to look a fallen hero, still it wasn't over after he tried somehow to win on LMS rather 1v1s...

on a LE vs GOH scrim with his pal Smartgedy but ONCE AGAIN... Elegido been taken down again, it was likewhat a 0% percent of [V] Revival.

But this isn't is over! i 1v1ed once again and the feud against Elegido can be considered... over at aleast.

Probably this trilogy of 1v1ing could be someday when his healthy solutions should be stop looking into that game over and over again like his pal.
Matiu
Matiu
El Mismisimo Matiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Matiu Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:04 am

vs CoolAkramTV Trilogy
Nothing much know that this Trilogy started in 2017 changing victories in M.U.G.E.N and MDickie Show

This feud has been started like a collab bewteen the two with a M.U.G.E.N Match of the Cheapie Race wich ended with a victory for me after i took adventage of his cheap characters that he selected and his new Newbie creation with cheap coding.

in MDickie Show we faced again this time in that game, yeah we used different avatars to face us in a bloody mess virtual game match wich once again... it ended with a victory for me.

The end of the trilogy, on tougher days that i have been faced before Los Otakus was established in 2018 and both I and Akram's websites are separated for different reasons we taked a final match before it was 2018... an worst year for me wich my Self-Esteem has been destroyed by a ex-friend and classmate. i've know that this time Akram defeated me on this time on another bloody mess match.

Who even knows that this could continue in a next part of the story?
Matiu
Matiu
El Mismisimo Matiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Matiu Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:20 am

Otakasu Leader vs Otakasu Members
Los Otakus or Otakasu was formed by me, Liati, Shichio and Gaby in September 2018 as a friends group out of any game competition or any high ranked and still living clans on any place elsewhere.... since i was dropped off by a former friend that this could be posted in another post.

My first matches against my members on that group of friends was on Naruto Ninja Storm Generations against my ex-girlfriend wich she beated me on a faster match.

since new people like Barni, Dark Girl, Hobie and Sammy joined the fray, Liati left the group leaving her presence unknown in middle 2019, i've started facing Shichio on some real life games rather video games on my 18th bday wich we changed victories both 1 on 1 likewhat a trilogy.

I'll be waiting to face Dark Girl, Barni, Hobie and Sammy someday in any video game ;-;
Matiu
Matiu
El Mismisimo Matiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Matiu Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:36 am

vs [V] feud
this long and extensive feud has been started when i joined Zandronum at May 2014, specially ZDoom Wars! before i started facing Elegido in 2020 trough my 3 decades of gaming... this was a long lifetime to enjoy my old childish rage against Icon, Turret, Necro, Trollen, Smart, Cecil, Garde, Illusion and Banjo.

How to start with this?
i've started meeting [V] members, specially Trollenstein was my 1st victim on a LMS game when at the time, my PC handled all the fricking lag even when i lost packets! while this ended with Trollen, i've met Icon (at the time Icon Of Sin 666/Spectra Phantom) and Turret_Master (at the time also Gus Grav) wich i've never known the existence of this and the potential level of skills that obviously i couldn't take those guys down...

This time also i've met with the infamous Smartgedy wich he was kinda less potential at the time compared with others being a full of animal escaped from the zoo! it was kinda disgusting at this moment to knew that he somehow comes to keep his behiavior against me which makes him still patethic even when [V] died in 2015.

i could take a look for the rest of those but since most of the members that i faced were in teams or common LMS, there's nothing much to say.
Matiu
Matiu
El Mismisimo Matiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down