Matiu's Purple World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fandom/Wikia Deletion of this place... Here's the thing that i'll explain.

Go down

Fandom/Wikia Deletion of this place... Here's the thing that i'll explain. Empty Fandom/Wikia Deletion of this place... Here's the thing that i'll explain.

Post by Matiu Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:27 am

Well, the reasons that i decided to close the Fandom/Wikia version of this is cause of a lot of things that i want to make it clear and i prefer to say it as well:
-The lack of interest that i have and the failure that i have to experience with this is cause of what is going even on with this at all costs, i only managed this but as per request by users to remove it and to improve but i take decisions to remove this wikia/fandom cause i find out that it's better to translate all the stuff from there again and i'll be not going to take it again then to fail once more lol.
-Via Request is one that i have to take it and then to remove it as soon as posible as i find it useless to keep contributing alone, doing a lot of wrong things and such... i prefer 10x times to bring other stuff but only to the main page of the forums or to the Discord.

As of 28-11-2019 officialy MetalGuy's Community Fandom/Wikia is closed and days later will be deleted by the Fandom Staff per Request, anyone who edits it to Controversial or Sexual Subjects the pages, will be not tolerated and to send you to The Abyss.
Fandom/Wikia Deletion of this place... Here's the thing that i'll explain. IlliterateDirtyIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted
Matiu
Matiu
El Mismisimo Matiu

https://matiuspurpleworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum